Welcome To Our Patient Portal
For Both New and Existing Patients
We encourage all new and existing patients to complete the fast and easy account setup process to access the portal.
Already have an account? Login here
- Enter your basic contact information.
- Verify your identity.
- Create your password.
Or call our office and let them know you would like to create a new patient portal login.
Signing up is THAT easy!
So create your private, online patient portal account that offers several benefits to make your life easier.
For New Patients: Access your New Patient Intake Packet forms today!
- Log into your patient portal account on this page: Patient Portal Login Page
- Click on the Appointments tab on the left-hand side
- Click on Medical Forms listed underneath the Appointments tab
Now you can download the New Patient Intake Packet, print, complete, and then bring it to your appointment.
Pretty easy, right?
Be SURE to print and complete your New Patient Intake Packet forms!
- Take your time filling out the forms at your convenience—don’t feel rushed and work at your own pace
- Download and print the forms at your convenience
- Enjoy easy reading and printing since all forms are in PDF format
- Save at least 15-20 minutes at your appointment—less time in the waiting room
- Gather your questions prior to an appointment
- Create an efficient process for our team when arriving for your appointment— less shuffling of paperwork since you filled out all forms prior to your arrival
- Enjoy a less stressful situation when arriving for your appointment
Attention current patients
We encourage our current patients to continually use your portal account. You can enjoy all of the great benefits mentioned below, including access to forms and instant access to medical records.
Also, if you would like to make a payment, you can do so without signing into your patient portal account. Just access the page here: One-Time Payment Page
Features of our patient portal
- Download the New Patient Intake Packet (in PDF format), print, complete, and bring it to your appointment
- Transfer your medical information to Microsoft® HealthVault™
- Get near immediate access to your patient care summary. It tells you everything that was completed during your office visit, as well as a quick summary
- Sign up for text message alerts and reminders
- Sign up for email reminders for upcoming appointments
- Sign up for paperless billing
- View your medical history, allergy information, vaccinations, diagnoses, vitals, referrals, completed medical procedures, medications, et cetera
- Download and print your entire health record
- View past appointments, upcoming appointments and recommended appointments
- Receive a notification email when your patient care summary is ready to view online
- Request an appointment
- Make changes to your medical history, emergency contact information, family access, contact information, security settings, and more
- Exchange secure messages with our team members
- Make a payment (you can also make a payment without logging in)
- View your payment history and past statements
- Save your credit card information and make paying bills more convenient
- View lab test results as they become available
- Access learning materials
- 24/7 secure access to your HIPAA compliant portal
A quick note about AdobeReader®
If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, you can either click here to download the free Adobe Reader version, or you will have the opportunity once you log in to your patient portal account.